Call to Action - Fairness in Education CampaignWithout the voice of those people interested in ADHD, CADDAC alone cannot hope to effect change.
For more information on this topic and to learn how you can be an effective advocate, please access our Advocacy Toolkit.
How You Can Help
If you are interested in these issues we strongly encourage you to:
The same letter may be sent to all three.
- write a letter to your MPP or MLA
- write a letter to your Minister of Education
- write a letter to the editor of your newspaper
Under the "Advocacy" dropdown you can access "ADHD Advocacy". From there you can find helpful instructions and our;
In addition, we would ask that you:
via our Feedback section, under the campaign on the left hand side bar.
- forward your letter to CADDAC
If you are uncomfortable writing these letters:
- we would ask that you send a quick e-mail to CADDAC expressing your views, using the feedback section
Please rest assured that your comments, and especially your personal information, will never be shared or used in any way unless we receive your consent.