Organizational Membership Signup
Sign Up here!
After you click on this link, wait for about 30 seconds, there is a slight delay with the connection.
Benefits and Types of Membership for Organizations
Because an organization agrees to support us, it does not mean that their membership will be listed as CADDAC members. Individuals in organizations are encouraged to join as individual members and to add their personal voice to the effort. If you change your mind and wish to discontinue your membership you will need to contact us through email or written letter. Your membership fee will not be returned after 30 days.
If you join as an organization, we will add you to the list of organizations that are currently members of CADDAC. At this time there are over 20 CADDAC Member organizations from across Canada. We recognize that organizations may wish to play a more active role in advocating for ADHD and dispersing information. With this in mind we have developed an option in the type of membership that an organization can choose:
- Join our email mailing list to receive updates on our advocacy efforts; and medical, political and educational advancements surrounding ADHD.
- Receive our seasonal newsletter packed with the latest news and studies surrounding ADHD, current CADDAC initiatives, guest columns from experts in the field of ADHD, and more!
- Your group will be added to the resource page and your website linked to ours.
- You will also be given the option of having your organizational events listed on our events page.
- 10% discount on CADDAC's Annual Conference and Other CADDAC Events for two representatives.
- All of the above as well as...
- Advocacy and educational materials that are developed by CADDAC will be shared with you at you request or when advocacy initiatives occur. CADDAC is to be credited for the development of all materials dispersed to you.
- Your organization would be considered an active advocacy member which means you would be supplied with advocacy tools that CADDAC developed to share with your group members who were interested in advocating and lobbying for change.
- You would be expected to disseminate the information to your members and encourage them to participate. As a member, your organization will receive our newsletters; however this does not mean that you are allowed to disseminate our newsletter to your membership or colleagues. When CADDAC wishes to disseminate important ADHD health information or information on advocacy or educational information we will do so in a separate email to all of our organizational members.