| || |
The IPRC Review
- The IPRC review is held annually to review the student's progress.
- It is recommended that the family (or the student if over 16) attend the review.
- The student should be encouraged to attend the review with their parents if they are old enough to understand the proceedings. The committee will be making decisions that effect their lives.
- This is a forum to reassess and respond to the changing needs of the student.
- The IPRC can also be recalled every 3 months to evaluate the progress.
- The family may also ask for the IPRC to reconvene by writing a letter to the principal.